What Wattletree Cottage has to offer and what you will need to bring:
Information books are found near sliding door leading to back hallway.
What you need to bring
- Your own linen (top and bottom sheets and pillow case)
- 3 beds are king singles, therefore king single sheets are required (or bigger) or two flat sheets
- You will need to bring your own towels
- Any consumables
- Bath room hand towels
- Bath mats
- Toilet paper
- Hand soap
- Laundry powder
- Tea towels
- Tea, coffee, sugar (own ground coffee must be supplies if you want to use coffee machine)
- Firewood and kindling and fire lighters/paper to start a few fires
- Basic cleaning supplies and wipes, including dishwasher detergent
- Bird seeds for bird feeder
- Gas for BBQ
- (see below for what else is supplied for beds)
Other things you will find at the Cottage
- 2 x DVD players and some DVDs for adults and children
- 2 x C.D players and some C.Ds for adults. IPod docking station
- Some games and books for adults and children
- 1 Flat screen 42 inch TV with digital channels in main lounge room
- 1 Flat screen 32 inch TV with digital channels. This is found in bedroom number 3.
- Both T’Vs have USB connections and DVD players
- Back deck with table and BBQ
- Children’s playground that is inclosed with cubby house, swings, sand pit and some outdoor toys
Coonara indoor fire (paper and some fire lighters are provided but if you are not a good at lighting wood fires you may need to bring more fire lighters)
Kindling for the wood fire is found in box to the right of the back door. Please use to start the fire only and not as fire wood. Fire wood on back verandah.
I am used to taking Celebrex on a daily basis, so I guess I put it above all other painkillers. Taking 200 mg Celebrex daily, which I get at buyingcelebrexmeds.com, allowsme to tolerate the pain and lead a comparatively normal life.