What Wattletree Cottage has to offer and what you will need to bring:
Information books are found on desk near sliding door leading to back hallway.
What you need to bring
- Your own linen (top and bottom sheets and pillow case)
- 3 beds are king singles, therefore two flat sheets are required (or double/queen sheets) as mattress are a little bigger than a normal single bed.
- You will need to bring your own towels
- Any consumables
- Bath room hand towels
- Bath mats
- Toilet paper
- Hand soap
- Laundry powder
- Tea towels
- Tea, coffee, sugar (own ground coffee must be supplies if you want to use coffee machine)
- Firewood and kindling and fire lighters/paper to start a few fires
- Basic cleaning supplies and wipes
- Bird seeds for bird feeder
- Gas for BBQ
- (see below for what else is supplied for beds)
Other things you will find at the Cottage
- 2 x DVD players and some DVDs for adults and children
- 2 x C.D players and some C.Ds for adults. IPod docking station
- Some games and books for adults and children
- 1 Flat screen 42 inch TV with digital channels in main lounge room
- 1 Flat screen 32 inch TV with digital channels. This is found in bedroom number 3.
- Both T’Vs have USB connections and DVD players
Coonara indoor fire (paper and some fire lighters are provided but if you are not a good at lighting wood fires you may need to bring more fire lighters)
Kindling for the wood fire is found in box to the right of the back door. Please use to start the fire only and not as fire wood.
Fire wood on back verandah.