Wattletree Cottage has an information folder that lists the attractions that are wheelchair friendly.
Some places to consider if you want to plan ahead:
- Upper Yarra Reservoir
- Cement Creek Board Walk and Mount Donna Buang.
- Warburton Yarra Trail
- A number of cafes in town have wheelchair access.
- Picnic area behind the shops have good accessible B.B.Q’s, picnic tables and accessible toilets. Part of track can also be accessed, however care needs to be taken.
- Ada Tree: you must contact park ranger for further information.
- Yarra Junction Swimming Pool: Have ramped access and wheelchair change rooms.
- Yarra Junction Play Ground: have accessible play equipment and enclosed area